Sunday, November 8, 2009

Life on the Scrapbeach Challenge 6

Challenge number 6 was "Animal Crackers." We were to create a layout about an animal. I chose a photo of one of my donkeys. His name is Jack. A few years ago his mate, Jenny had a baby. I was out in the field trying to get pictures of the baby and Jack kept getting in the way. I finally took a picture of him. I think that he just wanted some attention!

This is a very simple layout. I think that I was really petering out by the time that I got to challenge 6. All in all, this was a great experience and I would do it again in a heartbeat. I have a link on the right hand side of my blog to the Scrapbeach. I would encourage you to check it out and if you are interested join the beach.



1 comment:

  1. Jack is very photogenic ~ maybe he know it & wants to be a male model!? Great layout & fun story!

    ~Kathryn
    Life's a beach. Scrapbook it.

    ReplyDelete