Sunday, November 8, 2009

Life on the Scrapbeach Challenge 4

Challenge number 4 was to create a layout without using a paper trimmer. I have to be honest, this wasn't my favorite challenge. I hate cutting with scissors. I chose some photos from last year's halloween party at the library. This gave me a good opportunity to finally start scrapping those photos. I tore my designer papers with a ruler and measured and cut my photo mats with scissors. Did I mention that I hate cutting with scissors? I used my cricut and sure cuts a lot for my lettering and journal tag. All in all, I am pleased with the results and I have one more page done. Thanks Kathryn. I probably would never have started this if not for the challenge.



1 comment:

  1. It turned out fabulous! Love the title & a good idea to tear the paper along a ruler. The pics look like you guys had fun & I'm glad you were inspired to start on these! :D Thanks for participating!

    ~Kathryn
    Life's a beach. Scrapbook it.

    ReplyDelete