Sunday, November 8, 2009

Life on the Scrapbeach Challenge 5

Challenge number 5 was "Delicious and Nutritious." We had to use the following recipe:

1 paper clip
2 flowers
3 shades of ink
4 patterns of paper
5 photos
6 brads
I rose to the challenge and used 1 curly paper clip, cut in half, for my butterfly antennas. I used 2 flowers, I distressed the edges of my paper with green and purple ink, then stamped my butterfly in hollyhock and purple ink. That makes 3 shades of ink. I used 4 patterns of paper from Close to my Heart. As you can see, there are 5 photos taken in my garden this summer. . Finally there are 3 brads on the top and bottom right corners of the layout making 6 brads in total. I am very pleased with how this turned out. I just wish that I could learn how to mount my papers straight.


1 comment:

  1. GREAT idea to cut a paperclip in half for your butterfly ~ so creative! The arrangement of the brads is also great ~ a hardware photo corner look. This is a lovely set of pics, and a very nice layout!

    ~Kathryn
    Life's a beach. Scrapbook it.

    ReplyDelete