Sunday, November 8, 2009

Life on the Scrapbeach Challenge 1

I joined a virtual scrap community called "Life on the Scrapbeach". Last night they had a virtual crop. What a blast! Kathryn, the host, issued 6 challenges during this crop and I have been working all day to complete them. I will post each challenge separately because I have problems if I try to post too many photos at once.

The first challenge was "{Page} Map to Treasure". We had to do a layout following a sketch provided. I have been working on a baby book for a friend and adapted this layout to fit my board book. It is kind of hard to see everything as there is a lot of blue on the page, but I am pleased with the way that it turned out. Off to post #2.


1 comment:

  1. This baby book is so pretty! I love how you scaled the sketch down to make it work for your smaller format ~ it turned out perfectly!

    ~Kathryn
    Life's a beach. Scrapbook it.

    ReplyDelete