Sunday, November 8, 2009

Life on the Scrapbeach Challenge 2

Challenge number 2 was "Scrap outside your box". You had to use a new product or technique. I have been thinking of adding some glitter to some embossing powder for a while now. I made a card with glitter mixed into silver embossing powder. I liked the results, but didn't like the card (it is the first card shown) so I made a second card with my new embossing powder. This card had many new products for me. I used a brand new stamp set and punch, new cording and a very different colour palette than I normally use. I am quite pleased with the results and am probably going to do more of these cards for Christmas.

Off to post challenge #3.




2 comments:

  1. aww, these are really awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like te combination of glitter and embossing powder ~ cool look! That ornament card is just stunning!

    ~Kathryn
    Life's a beach. Scrapbook it.

    ReplyDelete